Tyler and Matt open the Podcast by discussing the non homo stretching techniques Matt performed on Tyler earlier that day. These stretches included leg stretches, back stretches, and various stretching exercises designed to lower thy back pain of Tyler.
They then dive into a discussion on juicing, the benefits of juicing, juicing for weight loss, juicing recipes, and their personal experiences while drinking pressed juice. Matt discusses making it almost 13 days while Tyler juiced for 5. They discuss the mental and physical difficulties while juice fasting and whether it was worth doing or not.
They discuss the documentary "Fat Sick And Nearly Dead" and it's influence on the popularity of cold pressed juice. The documentary explains how a man was able to lose weight with pressed juice, improve health while drinking only fresh juice every day, as well as better manage the symptoms of his autoimmune disease as a result of drinking fresh pressed juices. He discusses the green juice recipes he used to achieve this and how the enzymes in the juice worked to improve his health.
Tyler explains why he doesn't need to measure BMI to know he is indeed fat. He explains what tells him that hes fat.
Tyler explains his story regarding a discussion with a nurse in which he says "Are you telling me juicing is unhealthy because that is what you were told? Or is it because of your hours and hours of research?" What she said will surprise you.
Matt discusses the enzymes in cold pressed juice. (Fresh juice). He discusses the importance of incorporating enzymes into our every day diets to boost our health and immune system. He touches on how to improve immune system, how enzymes function, and explains that enzymes work by boosting the body's ability to health itself. Matt clarifies that these enzymes are only found in fresh juice which has a very short expiration date. Much of the cold pressed juice found in grocery stores are processed and will not have these enzymes.
Tyler and Matt encourage their audience to always do research themselves no matter what the subject, situation, or source the information comes from. Don't just listen to a couple of Jabroni F*cks and take what they say as 100% truth! Research, research, research. Try out cold pressed juice for yourself and join us next week for another health humor life Podcast!
Visit healthhumorlife.com for a free ebook and video course.
- Tyler and Matt open up the podcast talking about Tyler's back injury and how he needed help stretching
- Matt talks about how long he juiced for, why he juiced and temptations he faced while juicing.
- Tyler talks about his juicing experience. Why he started, how long he juiced for and how juicing benefited him.
- How important water and hydrating is while juicing.
- Juicing is not to be used to loose weight for an extended period of time. Use juicing as a jump start to get your mind prepared for your weight loss journey.
- When your body receives the enzymes it needs, your body will heal itself!
- When your body isn't focused on digesting food - it puts those recourses to use to heal you.
- Natural cures + foods will cure vs Pharmaceutical drugs will manage
- Actually research and Fact check before making your own opinion on the different topics
- Tyler and Matt tell stories of their positives and negative experiences with Doctors.
- Enzymes are our body’s workers. They are responsible for constructing, synthesizing, carrying, dispensing, delivering, and eliminating the many ingredients and chemicals our body uses in its daily business of living. Our body makes enzymes. When we were young, we had an abundant supply of enzymes. Our energy level seemed never ending. That’s because we had “enzymes to burn” which kept us running at tip top efficiency – until our enzyme bank account dried up. As time goes by, we slowly begin to lose this efficiency. For years we may not even notice the changes. But then we become less able to eat the spicy foods we love or less able to recover as quickly from the aches and pains of daily jobs, weekend sports or just day to day chores. This reduced vitality and stamina can signal a weakened and compromised body. This is a crucial point – the more ‘alive’ our meals are, the more enzymes are present. Plus, the more plant food enzymes we consume, the more energy, vitality, youthfulness and superior health we will achieve. In other words, eating a diet rich in plant food, nuts, seeds and fresh herbs – along with juicing and blending – equals optimal health.
- 112 degrees Fahrenheit (a temperature that some experts say is the point where healthy food enzymes die).
- When we cook foods more than 115 degrees, all enzymes die. This is why 99% of us, living in a ‘cooked food society’, suffer from weakened immune systems, fatigue and pre-mature aging.
- Cold Press Juices - This is still considered “100% juice.” At the present time, this term is either used to refer to unpasteurized cold-pressed juice that has a shelf life of two to three days or HPP-treated cold-pressed juice with a shelf life of up to 45 days. Check the label to see if and how the juicehas been pasteurized.
- "The body is capable of extraordinary things under extreme circumstances" - Motivational Quote - Write it down, Put it where you can see it.
Health Benefits of Fresh Raw Cold Pressed Juice
- helps to detoxify body
- provides nutrient dense food
- allows higher consumption of a wider variety of vegetables
- strengthens immune system
- helps with mental alertness
- facilitates weight loss
- improves digestion
- increases energy
- may help with allergies
- unlocks all nutrients of raw food
- allows one to consume the entire veggie/fruit
- Source of live enzymes
- decreases body odor
- Improves mood
- Liver Support
- helps with sleep issues
- helps with hormone issues